Saturday, November 04, 2006

Pedophile accountability

There is NONE.

This sickness feeds off itself. Pedophiles feed off each other, no one is accountable for their actions, thoughts or lusts.

Here are two posts from boychat today.

I never thought shopping could be so pleasurable..
Posted by codeBLue on 2006-November-4 14:39:38, Saturday
So I did something today that I've not done in a long time... I went shopping in the morning. I work third shift, so usually I'm asleep from about 08:00 until about 15:00-16:00. Well, today I took my grandmother grocery shopping. I never realized how many cute boys accompanied their mothers shopping on Saturday mornings! I counted probably about a dozen boys that make my heart go flip-flop... from the adorable boy with freckles and tight jeans (that seemed to hug his tush in all the right ways) to the cutie with blue lips sucking on a blue lollipop (Made me just want a little taste). Never will I skip a chance to take Gram shopping... especially at Wal-Mart on a Saturday morning (so what if I've been up for about 23 hours so far?).

Oh, this name is new to you fella's (and the couple of ladies that may be reading), and I haven't posted much even with my old nick (Dinc for those who might have caught my posts before). I've lurked for a little while (maybe a couple of months) and I finally decided to pop out and try to be a productive, sharing BCer.

And as a present for your patience in reading this... here's a cute boy lipsynching... search for "kayles kasper panic" at youtube... the only result

Toodles!
CodeBLue


Amen, brother
Posted by Cactus on 2006-November-4 16:59:02, Saturday
In reply to I never thought shopping could be so pleasurable.. posted by codeBLue on 2006-November-4 14:39:38, Saturday
I was inundated with amazing post-soccer cuties with their mussed hair and musky shirts flapping around wherever they went.

Shopping can be an eyeful :-)

Cac


We see here that lusting after children is supported fully and openly with no remorse between pedophiles. (no surprise)

How horrible that these people think its OK to sexualize children.

ITS NOT OK MOLESTERS!
LEAVE THE CHILDREN ALONE!
STOP SEXUALIZING CHILDREN

YOU WILL NEVER WIN THIS WAR!