Thursday, May 17, 2007

Girlchatters discuss sexual attraction to their own children

So some pedophile from girlchat wants to know if his buddies get off on their kids.
He is asking the same molesters and monsters who encourage and advocate children as sexual objects for the truth. GOOD LUCK!! LOL!


Re: Calling GL fathers of girls!

Posted by zlurker on Wednesday, May 16 2007 at 11:21:30pm
In reply to Calling GL fathers of girls! posted by TrueMan on Wednesday, May 16 2007 at 11:16:18am

I am a GL father, and I have one daughter who is actually in my AoA. I am somewhat erotically attracted to her, but not nearly as much so as I am to many other LGs. She is of course very special to me, and I have enormous patience with her.

The big question of course is why am I not attracted to her like I am to many of her friends and other LGs in my life. I think there are a number of reasons for this. First, though I am attracted to many LGs, I am not attracted to all of them, or to all equally. Second, is probably some combination of changing all those poopy diapers and just general familiarity. The third, and what I think is the most significant reason is something that I cannot reveal here due to security and privacy concerns. Sorry about that :-(

zlurker























What is Zlurker unwilling to disclose? Certainly he is a open legal book is he not?
What could be the most important reason why he says:
The third, and what I think is the most significant reason is something that I cannot reveal here due to security and privacy concerns. Sorry about that :-(



Now to me, the one and only reason not to get sexually aroused by your own children would be because they are your children Zlurker. (Of course us NORMAL people know that real child lovers =parents, and caretakers would never see a child as a sexual object as pedophiles do.)
Yet, Zlurker says this is the first reason, but the 3rd reason is more important than this!

I am not confused.
And not surprised.


Zlurker calls himself a Child lover .... pedophiles are not concerned with the mental or emotional welfare of the children they abuse. Moreover they are so selfish that they simply block out the truth, that this little life is a child, not to be taken advantage of!


I found something I copied a while ago, another post in which Zlurker the pig says:

Re: first Child Love TV vidcast

Posted by zlurker on Sunday, May 13 2007 at 10:32:35pm
In reply to Re: first Child Love TV vidcast posted by Hot Tranny Man on Sunday, May 13 2007 at 11:43:33am

Gotta say that I am with Norbert and a few others on this one. I believe that children of any age can give consent to physical intimacy and pleasure.

I think the whole idea of "informed consent" is nothing more than a red herring. I think most adults entering sexual relationships with other adults are not able to give informed consent, so why should the inability to give informed consent prevent children from entering a relationship with an adult?

Parents and guardians regularly give informed consent on behalf of their children for all sorts of activities, and doing so for physical intimacy should not be treated any different.

zlurker


How telling is it that in his sickness he says that ADULTS are unable to give informed consent in a sexual relationship with another adult? Excuse me piggyman... your even more ignorant than I thought. What a cognitive distortion!

WTF? This guy is NUTS!

Here is the definition of "informed consent" http://www.answers.com/informed+consent&r=67
informed consent
n.

Consent by a patient to a surgical or medical procedure or participation in a clinical study after achieving an understanding of the relevant medical facts and the risks involved.



His mental illness is completely swallowing him up!
Zlurker needs LOCKING up ASAP!