Thursday, June 07, 2007

Surfr3 is a PEDOPHILE

SURFR3 IS A

PEDOPHILE !

PEDOPHILE!

PEDOPHILE

P E D O P H I L E

The Pedophile Label

Posted by Surfr3 on Thursday, June 7 2007 at 03:07:10pm



Hello people,
I noticed that many here are quick to ID themselves as Pedophiles since they are attracted to young girls.However,society tends to labels girl lovers as pedo's in a very negative context.

So why even bother indentifying with this term? The gays don't indentity with being homo-philes and the straits don't label themselves as hetero-philes.Kids attracted to stuffed animals don't think about being plusho-philes. hehe So what's the point?

Isn't anyone attracted to under age of consent girls a pedophile? Under 18 years old? There's a very wide range,right? So, everyone is a pedo to some degree.

It's just that I hear many of you confessing and proclaiming that your a pedophile, which in strait terms is equivalent to low life scum bag.According to their definition.

Gay,strait,bi-sexual,transsexual. Girl Lover works doesn't it? I'm really sick of the P word.Pedophile has way to much negativity attached to it.I'm a Girl Lover for the record of all ages.lol Love em so much. I hate the word pedophile because it's all over the friggen news.Labelling people as monsters.Pure BS. Just my take on it.



Surfr3 repeat after me 3 times for a million times:
You are a monster and a pedophile. You are a monster and a Pedophile. You are a monster and a pedophile.
You are a masturbating pedophile.
You are a monster who lusts after kids.
You are NOT normal.
YOU are a PEDOHEAD!

LOL!

I can't help but laugh because you are in denial and ashamed about your dirty little secret arn't you....