Friday, July 13, 2007

Life is more than who we are.

When I am listening to the song Name by the goo goo dolls, a sentence always sticks out at me
Don't it make ya sad to know that life is more than who we are...



Pedophiles:
Life is more than who
you are or what your thinking of when masturbating.
Life is more than what makes
your penis hard.

The definition of
you is not what makes you cum.


One must separate fantasy from real life!

Pedophile slimy pigs like zlurker who advocates *child love* ...and in that child love lust is in included, welcomed, and even his critique of another pedoheads grooming of the parents is free... want our children to be molested! This is who they are. what they are and what they want for our children. This is their life, their penis dictates what they believe and what they think is good for the world.

sad really.

Now ...with the recent announcement on GirlChat about Infinity's leaving, I am curious as what medical condition would cause you not to be able to be online?

Bringin IT back around pedoheads!

One way or another!

Re: depends on your goals

Posted by zlurker on Sunday, July 15 2007 at 06:07:58pm
In reply to yes imma molester posted by d on Sunday, July 15 2007 at 01:53:22am

I have had great success in blogging on MAA issues without identifying myself as an MAA. My site associated with me, zlurker, is GloriousGirls, which is down at the moment. It was first on Blogger, then on LiveJournal. It is coming back soon.

But to this day I still have blogs on blogger and journals on LJ where I promote things important to MAAs, but without identifying as an MAA myself. All this makes clear something I really knew all along: Blogger (and now LJ) discriminate against us because of who we are, not because of what we say.

The one thing I miss is the opportunity to blog on non-MAA issues under my real name. I am too worried that I would, in a wine-induced haze, sign my real name to on of my MAA blogs / journals (or the reverse). I slipped once by signing one of my LJ comments with the name I use on a different LJ journal. So sadly, my only presence online is as an anonymous MAA :-(

zlurker




LOL! Look at the piggy!!!