Friday, November 23, 2007

I told you Zlurker was a dangerous pedophile!


Now he even admits it!

Thanks Hen...

Posted by zlurker on Friday, November 23 2007 at 03:13:14am
In reply to An interesting quote from a sex offender treatment posted by Hen-Wen on Thursday, November 22 2007 at 02:12:07am

...that is an interesting subject. I have realized for a while now that much of what I do is considered "grooming", but I do not really care. I am not grooming anyone for illegal sex, so, tough shit if they do not like it. So long as the so-called adults of the world cannot accept me for what I am, I am going to do whatever it takes to have friendships with their children...

If that means "grooming" both the kids and the parents, then so be it...

zlurker



This pig pedophile is admitting to grooming children. He even says he doesn't care!

Since you have realized this for quite sometime piggy man what else have you been doing?
I don't understand why your wife doesn't get the hell away from you and turn you in!