Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tom aka childlovr4evr07 aka TW

Or shall I say ROB.

Pointing and laughing still!

"I am in the states and will be an American Lawyer fighting for the real victims"

You're a liar. Why did you have to leave town again?

http://thumbsnap.com/v/EQCsIJ1J.png

"I know the law better than you do my friend.. I can voice my beliefs"

No, you can want to. You can try to. But you won't last long. That's a promise.

Stitches
stitches77 | Homepage | 11.12.07 - 4:58 pm | #

You think that is me ? Don"t think so.

I did not leave from anywhere..
T.W. | Homepage | 11.12.07 - 5:08 pm | #

Of course you didn't Rob.

http://thumbsnap.com/v/MP8y1ywc.png

Stitches
stitches77 | Homepage | 11.12.07 - 5:10 pm | #

Now you really have me confused friend..
T.W. | Homepage | 11.12.07 - 5:17 pm | #

"If you ever did put up a real photo of me I would sue you for defamation of character"

Everybody point at Rob and laugh!!!!

Stitches
stitches77 | Homepage | 11.12.07 - 7:54 pm | #

"why such hateful vengence"

Well Tom aka Rob aka Rick

What you've seen here isn't hateful at all. If you really want to see hateful I'm quite sure we could pull some up for you.

No, this is just a little bit of what you're up against. And we've been most pleasant actually. You just haven't seen anything yet. But of course you don't believe me. None of the pedoheads believed me. Once upon a time.

Stitches
stitches77 | Homepage | 11.12.07 - 7:59 pm | #

So Rob goes to GC to sob about us outing him... LOL! What a scumbag filthy pedophile!

http://annabelleigh.net/messages...ages/ 418904.htm

~violet
~**Violet Leaves**~ | Homepage | 11.12.07 - 9:03 pm | #

Glad to know that you saw my post on GC, Not to worry, They have seen all of your antics before, you people really did not out me as you have no proof of who I am and even if you did, I am within my rights. Violet.. You are the worst of them all and will give up eventually and sob about your "traumatic " Life
T.W. | 11.12.07 - 10:52 pm | #


LOL!!
Check out Absolute Zero comments for more on "Tom".