Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Arrogant girl lover pigs

Silver wolf gets no respect


John boy's confused, ya see... wut he meant was...

Posted by Silver Wolfe on Wednesday, April 16 2008 at 10:33:05am
In reply to So... you're saying you want more candy? posted by jd420 on Wednesday, April 16 2008 at 07:51:50am

I'm a PEDOPHILE, see? If anyone wants to stereotype me and force me to adhere to that stereotype and then cage me because I can wear that label, they gonna have to come with a HELL of a lot more than they gots now, see? LOL

I'm me. I am an individual. I march to the beat of my own fucking drummer. NO one is going to tell me what I am have done, am doing, or will do based on an orientation. I am who I am and I don't let anyone shush ME because the public has a fucked up perception of what they think I am. If I break the law, they can cage me. If I don't break a law, I wouldn't suggest trying to put me in a container...cuz, frankly, sumun's gonna have some problems.

This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius, MY age, an' I'm not the sort to conform to someone else's idea of what I should look like, act like, sound like... or like.

In short, anyone who wants to hang a card around my neck claiming what they think I am going to do based on the actions of someone else who is white/tall/fat/smart/foolish/laidback/dying/(shall I go on?) can go pound sand up their roody poo!!

Peace, Love and LOVE ME, HATE ME... I dun care, but ya best respect me for the individual I am or there will be problems.

^Silver Wolfe~~

Oh, this should apply to everyone.


Pervert... I don't respect you or any of your girl lusting molesting pedophiles.

GO WASH YOUR HANDS YOU SICK FUCK!

Your a filthy low life scum bag that gets off on child abuse. If you didn't get off on it you would not be embracing the pedophilia.

I hope the wolf bites you in the head and pukes out your shit for brains.

Your *sexual orientation* is evil and could be dealt with by life in prison or using the death penalty.