Monday, September 08, 2008

Trucker the pedophile sex offender

Yet another example of this piece of shit's wasted breath.

This sex offender child molester is not showing remorse, reform nor intelligence.

I hope his truck hits a tree!

Trucker has shit breath

Cute GM over protein whey

Posted by Trucker on Monday, September 8 2008 at 11:44:59am

I was buying some protein whey at the store when a little girl wearing a shirt with athletic shorts asked me about protein powders. I told her that they're for repairing muscles after workouts so to give the body more definition. Her mom came and asked me if her daughter was bothering me - LOL! NO WAY! She had so much curiosity in her eyes and was cute in asking me if I was trying to be a wrestler - LMAO! I'm not even close to that level. Then she asked if she could try some, and her mom told her, "I don't think so because that's for men. I wish your father could work out more." We had a good laugh!

Man I'm getting so much props after I lost the weight. Once again, W00T W00T to all my supporters for being behind me.


Trucker is a child molester.

Why is he out enjoying his freedom after serving time in prison?

He should NEVER had been let out of prison!

These people will never stop!

The only reason this fat fuckhead is saying he lost weight is for the bitches he has waiting for him in prison I know he wants and NEEDS to get back there asap!